Write for myKRO.orgPublished 20 June 2012 by Redaktionen
The goal of myKRO.org is to become the go-to source for news, analysis, and opinions about what is going on within the microfinance industry. We are looking for people who are passionate about raising awareness for the benefits of microcredit.
By bringing a human face to the issues, we will help the general population get a better understanding of how they can make an impact in the world through microfinance.
Types of Contributors:
Employees working at microfinance institutions around the world
Any other passionate people who would like to share their views and experiences with microcredit
Possible subject matter:
Before, during, and after stories from those who have volunteered for MFI’s around the world
Interviews with microlenders
New statistics relating to Microfinance
Technology to enhance MFI projects
If you are going to attack something – attack ideas, not people.
Avoid obvious self-promotion
Do not cross post content on other blogs
Disclose conflicts of interest
Topics should be issues that have either been researched or learned through 1st hand experience
If you made it this far and are still interested in writing, check out our website myKRO.org and e-mail your details to “meyers (dot) drew (at) gmail (dot) com” or “jerryostradicky (at) gmail (dot) com”
- Human Centered Business Index launches 15th march2016-03-08
- Call for papers: European Social Innovation Review (ESIR)2016-02-09
- Pointing out the importance of international collaboration2015-11-05
- New Swedish meeting place for social innovation2015-10-28
- Looking for new methods of innovation and active political leaders2015-10-08