My Life + Ben & Jerry’s = social entrepreneurshipPublished 7 March 2012 by Redaktionen
My Life is working with Ben & Jerry's to spread information about social entrepreneurship in 5 countries in Europe - Sweden, Denmark, Holland, Germany and United Kingdom.
My Life is a social enterprise working to increase diversity and inclusion in the Swedish labor market. Through mentoring, training and broadening of contacts, we want to open doors for young people of foreign origin.
More information about My Life can be found on their website
- EUROCITIES 2015: Living cities – sustainable growth and quality of life2015-08-06
- Improving Effectiveness and Efficiency in Public Service Delivery through Co-design and Co-creation2015-06-24
- New program and call for those working to make social innovation happen in EU2015-06-05
- ”Design as a process should be central to all organisations across Europe”2015-05-15
- Launching: Co-Labs – a national design lab that builds capacity for innovation2015-04-29
"Business is about relationships. Money is simply a tool." ~Judy Wicks of BALLE, SOCAP14